Dreams

Have you ever wonder where your dreams are from? Or even a better question is why we even have dreams?

 Dreams are interesting because it gives us the ability or the illusion to see the future. This feature can help us analyze the things we are going through at the present moment.
 I have notice there are certain clues and objects in which I came across in reality, and they some how appeared in my dreams. During these times, I wonder if I am over thinking or shall I follow what my dreams are telling me? The crazy part about dreams, is that it can take years until we get an answer. Like that phrase goes "being patient is a virtue".

 The bottom line, a dream can be our ultimate fantasy film. Sometimes it ends in tragedy, often there are happy and sad moments. Most times we can wake up angry or continue to wonder why a particular dream you just had happened?
I would like to hear some feedback from your experiences of dreams and to dig deeper in this topic. The mind works in mysterious ways and the only way to explore and unlock many questions, is to talk about it.

To be continued...

Cheers,
Lee IV

Comments