The Leap to Seattle

        G'day Mates! My journey has officially kicked off to the Pacific Northwest of Seattle, Washington. Leaving Milwaukee has been bittersweet, because I won't see some of my friends for awhile and the Midwest culture will be missed as well. It is amazing as I embrace a new journey, how much I impacted people in numerous of ways. Some of these relationships connections has been unique, and I only hope they continue to grow as time goes on.
At the moment I am enjoying my first one way ticket train ride to my new home city. The train ride from Milwaukee to Seattle is 41 hours, but there is a special bond you get to experience throughout the journey with strangers. For example, as I were searching for an open seat I found this seat next to this older lady. As we started to talk, I found out she is from the UK. She is traveling in the States visting friends she met from random places from overseas.  I think it so unique this lady was traveling by herself, and doing what she loves by traveling and seeing old friends. She mentioned she left her husband behind in the UK, while she is away for a month. Her journey included La Crosse, Wisconsin, cities of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, New York City and Delaware.
As day one comes to an end I remember why I am doing this journey. I am a nomadic person and the curiosity in me is constantly brewing. Therefore I must fulfill my passion in traveling, meeting new people and learn about different cultures. I hope to encourage others to give them the extra push they need to take the leap and find themselves. I always feel no matter what type of person you are, there is always a small part of in you that wants to discover new places.
I have a vision and I hope you are ready to enjoy this journey with me. As I like to say a "Shake and Bake, and you never know what magical things may happen". Catch you soon!

Cheers,
Lee IV

Comments